Work at Spacenos
At Spacenos, we prioritize exceptional results, growth, teamwork, innovation, and ownership. We hold ourselves accountable for meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and we invest in our team members' development.
We value creativity and innovation and strive to develop products and services that challenge the status quo. We are dedicated to constantly growing and improving, both as individuals and as a team.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies.
Spacenos has clientele/partners in USA and Australia. Spacenos is funded & supported by Govt. of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Hiring Process: Apply > Your CV and past work will be reviewed > Final Round Form will be sent to the shortlisted candidate > Fill it to receive a telephonic interview or assessment > Receive offer letter if selected.
Work with us: If you are interested in this (or know someone) and want to create an impact on your work, we feel you might be the right candidate.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Marketing & Creatives Team
Digital Marketing - Intern [Open]
Bang! Bang! Can you go make people go crazy with your creative ads?
Spacenos is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to become a part of the team responsible for managing all digital marketing campaigns and generating engaging content for online audiences.
You would be an ideal fit if you have the following qualities:
1. Has worked on marketing tools like Canva, Google Analytics, Lead Generation, Funnel Building etc.
2. You think outside the box and have a solid understanding of digital marketing strategies including social media, SEO, email marketing and interactive mobile campaigns.
3. You're a creative, technical and innovative digital marketer, who loves staying on top of online trends.
4. You are detail-oriented, and organized, and can expertly juggle multiple campaigns.
5. A background in multimedia design and web development is a plus.
If you have the drive and curiosity to learn and make a difference in the fast-paced digital marketing industry, this is the job for you!
DYK? We once promoted a product that gained 100k downloads in 7 days. Do you have skills like that? Join Spacenos.
Social Media Manager - Intern [Open]
Do you wish to be a social media influencer in the near future? Read further.
Spacenos is looking for a Social Media Manager Intern to be a part of the team responsible for managing all social media channels and creating engaging content for followers.
You would suit well if you have the following qualities:
1. You are a creative, energetic, and savvy social media guru that always scrolling through Instagram reels.
2. You can see an Instagram reel and can predict it can go viral or trending soon.
3. You think outside the box and have a strong understanding of digital media and technologies in order to craft engaging stories, campaigns, and visuals.
4. You will also need to be organized, a strategic thinker, and on top of trends in the space.
5. Passion to learn about the industry and stay updated with the latest trends
6. Experience with video editing and design is a plus
This is a great opportunity to learn, grow, network, and gain invaluable experience in the world of social media and marketing. If you are eager to learn, grow, and make a difference in the world of social media, this is the job for you!
DYK? Once our intern turned into the CTO of a $1M dollar company. Can you turn into an influencer soon? Join Spacenos.
Designer - Intern [Open]
Do you watch a lot of anime or cartoons or paint a lot? Read further.
Spacenos is looking for a Design Intern to become a part of the team responsible for creating high-quality designs, visuals, and mockups.
You would be a perfect match if you have the following qualities:
1. You have a strong working knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
2. You have had experience creating mockups for mobile and web designs, logos, icons, and graphic elements for digital campaigns.
3. You have a creative eye with keen attention to detail, and an understanding of layout, color, and composition.
4. You have the ability to efficiently switch between projects and quickly learn new tools.
5. Experience in video editing or photo retouching is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for aspiring design tutors to create innovative work, network, and build up their portfolios. If you have the drive and curiosity to learn and make a difference in the world of design, this is the job for you!
DYK? Be part of our team who has built world-renowned designs. Are you ready? Then join Spacenos.
Android Developer [Java] - Intern [Open]
We are looking for a super-enthusiastic Android developer intern who can build Android apps from scratch in no time like Sigma developer or pro.
What you'll need:
1. Product design and development skills: Native Android (Java), Firebase - firestore, cloud functions, good with XMLs and design.
2. Design skills: XML, understand how to copy designs from Figma(optional).
3. Testing skills: Test the app and make it a world-class production build.
What you'll be doing:
1. Take the product from the idea phase to the production phase. You be the lead for the app development and own the complete development cycle. #sigma-dev
2. Manage the complete development cycle, and work with the QA team, and management team. Brainstorm ideas and design with CTO or CEO or our Product Managers. #ownership
3. Understanding the feature requirement and converting them to real-app functionality in no time. #be-the-flash
Why wait, hacker? Join us.
Product Manager - Intern [Open]
We are looking for a super-enthusiastic product management intern who can own our software products roadmap from scratch to the revenue phase.
What you'll need:
1. Product design and development skills: feature prioritization, user research, visual design, wireframing, prototyping, market research, database designing and user testing.
2. Marketing skills: Drafting marketing plans, growth hacking, A/B testing, landing page creation(HTML), content creation, understanding Google Analytics, and Google Ads.
3. Design skills: paper prototyping, Figma(optional).
What you'll be doing:
1. Take the product from the idea phase to the revenue phase. You be the CEO of the product and own it. #entrepreneur
2. Manage the developers, QA team, and marketing team and give daily reports to the CEO or other stakeholders. #team-skills #management
3. Understanding the user problems, customer requirements, market trends etc. #creativity #problem-solving